Insane Amenities Offered by Luxury Apartments in LA
Oct 14, 2016
The Competition Between Luxury Rentals in Los Angeles is Producing Some Serious Benefits For Those Wealthy Enough To Enjoy Them.
We look at some of the most lavish, luxurious, and borderline ridiculous Amenities and services offered up by some of the most luxe apartments in the state. When money is not of any concern, the sky is only the beginning.
1. Infinity Pool at the Watermarke Tower, Los Angeles.
(705 W. 9th St. Los Angeles, CA)
This beautiful infinity pool located on the 7th floor fo the Watermarke tower in DTLA, is arguably, the best pool in an apartment complex in the state.
The Property managers at the Watermarke don't stop at a ridiculously awesome pool either- residents have access to incredible amenities such as
- Roof Top dog run
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- 20 Seat Private Theatre
- Sun Deck
- Wine Cellar and Tasting Room
- Serenity Gardens
- Fitness Centers
and even more. Starting at a cool $3580 for an 880 sq foot 1br/1ba, these rental units are really not that pricey- especially considering its counterpart on Burton Way has rents ranging from $12,000-$40,000 a month.
2. On-Call Botox, and a Rolls Royce Whenever
The 10000 Building which is scheduled to open soon on Santa Monica, on the border between Beverly Hills and Century city is willing to bet LA residents will pay Manhattan Prices for some of the most insane amenities you can imagine.
What kinds of amenities? How about:
- A Chauffeured Rolls Royce to take you around town
- On-Call doctors to administer Botox Injections
- Staffers to walk your dogs
- Staffers to pick up your groceries
- If the Rolls-Royce is busy, there is also a Bently, and Cadillac Escalade
- 4 Butlers
- Indoor Lap Pool with Underwater Speakers
- Private, one-acre park with Chef's kitchen
- Private Theatres with 84inch screens and fire pits
And the property managers also promise to integrate the building with smart technology that can
"Among Ten Thousand’s features are “predictive” technologies synced with residents’ iPads and smartphones that allow staffers to know when they might need to retrieve tenants’ vehicles, start brewing their lattes or surprise them with a personalized cake for a child’s birthday. The elevators will identify residents based on their key card or phone and automatically shuttle them to their floor, even making sure those with allergies don’t share a car with pets."
According to a recent news article about the 10000 Building on Bloomberg.com
All of these amenities can be yours ... for a price. Rents in this building start at $8,500 and go as high as $25,000 a month.
3. Indoor Rock Climbing, Pools, Soccer Field, Theatre and even the Kitchen Sink
Are you a stressed-out USC student who's parents are footing your monthly rent payment? Then you probably already live in this student-focused building right across the street, The Lorenzo.
As far as the amenities race goes in Los Angeles, the Lorenzo is by far one of the most over-the-top in terms of the wide variety of amenities they offer. While many luxury apartments may have 3-5 Amenities which are all somewhat similar, the Lorenzo offers a ton of different types of over the top amenities such as:
- Public Arcade with air hockey, pinball, and other classic arcade games
- Regular apartment-wide parties which are DJed by Local Radio Stations
- Climate Controlled Indoor Soccer Field
- A Karaoke Room
- Four Pools
- Heated Pool inside
- Indoor Climbing Room
- 100 seat theatre
- and even tanning beds
4. A Stunning Penthouse Lounge
Many luxury apartment buildings and property managers are beginning to realize that what people are seeking these days is a sense of community and a sense of togetherness. What tenants want is a sense of community, and they garner this sense through amenities such as:
- Shared Media Rooms with multiple activities
- Per services (dog walking, dog grooming
- Shared cooking spaces
- Gardens etc.
If price is of little to no concern for you, then the Emerson may be your ideal luxury apartment. With 1br/1ba apartments starting at $3156 a month, The Emerson comes stacked with some really extraordinary luxury amenities.
5. Private Screenings in Luxury Theatres
Why pay to go see a movie, and deal with sticky floors, loud people, endless previews, and a cold uncomfortably cold rooms when you can simply have a movie screened for you. The Orsini in Hollywood is one of many luxury apartment buildings in the LA area offering a theatre or similar amenities. These include:
- Regulation Size Indoor Basketball Court
- Director's Movie Screening Theater
- Karaoke Lounge
- Brunswick Virtual Bowling
- Full-Swing Virtual Golf
- Complimentary Yoga Classes for Residents
- Resident Lounge with Full Bar & Kitchen Facilities
- Enjoy Downtown Los Angeles Fine Dining, Shopping, Museums and More!
- Junior Olympic-Size Swimming Pool and Spa (Heated for Year-Round Use)
- Roof Top Pool and Spa with Spectacular City Skyline Views
- Private Dry Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Private Tanning Rooms and Massage Tables
- Outdoor Shower to Rinse Off
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Private Resident Park with Hi-Tech Running Track and Par Course
- Outdoor Putting Green
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Two Full-Scale Barbecue and Picnic Areas
The Amenities Race is in Full Force in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Property Managers are competing with themselves to provide the newest, best, cutting edge amenities. It is clear that the market has shifted from an economy of people who sought out and placed high value on individual amenities, to a population of renters who place the most value in community centered amenities.
In basic terms-
LA Residents are looking for shared amenities which build a strong community, instead of amenities which are geared towards individual units. With some of the highest rents in the country, Los Angeles Property Mangers are able to provide amentities which border on ridiculous, and those with pockets deep enough to acquire them, do so ferociously.