Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
Real Estate/Property Management Assistant
A full-service, fast growing, real estate brokerage and property management firm based in Encino and is seeking an experienced Real Estate/Property Management Assistant to join its team. The company manages and sells single family homes, apartment buildings and commercial properties throughout Los Angeles County.
We are looking for bright, ambitious, pleasant, friendly, outgoing, and a very likeable person, who is passionate about their work, and enjoys working with people. Candidates must be willing to assist with all administrative and property management duties. This position involves driving to properties throughout Los Angeles and assisting the company owners and other team members with property management and sales.
Responsibilities: Assist with property management and real estate sales tasks, such as:
- Work on marketing campaigns, promotional events
- Email, Social media and website management
- Update and manage the client database
- Assit with preparation of documents including leases, proposals, market surveys and marketing collateral
- Assist and coordinate financial analysis information/reports
- Organize transaction documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc.
- Transaction Coordination, and assist in closing of real estate transactions
- Liaison between real estate agents, escrow, title, and mortgage brokers
- Show properties when needed, field marketing calls, coordinate property tours and packages
- Organize and filing documents, and other administrative tasks as necessary
- Taking photographs
- Showing apartments for rent during the day, evenings & weekends and hold open houses
- Assisting with property inspections
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Comfortable with the internet & title searches, Loopnet, MLS etc.
- Proactive, motivated , self-starter.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Great customer service skills & team player
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proactive problem solver
- Fast paced environment; need to be quick on your feet.
- Must be willing to work late and weekends to meet deadlines, as necessary.
- Transactional Real Estate knowledge and CA DRE license preferred
Professional and Other Requirements
• Must be willing to learn
• Must have an outgoing, energetic & positive attitude
• Punctual and reliable
• Technology oriented, knowledge of computers
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented and able to follow systems, policies and procedures
• Must own a reliable car, have a clean driving record and provide proof of valid CA car insurance.
This is a FULL TIME position with some overtime and working on weekends as required.
Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred, but not required.
• Hourly: Up to $18 per hour, heavily dependent on experience and the amount of training & supervision required
• Performance based bonuses
• 50% paid medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company matching 401K
• Paid vacation time, sick time & company holidays
• Paid cell phone
• Generous gas allowance
Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. A drug test may be administered.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with "REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT" IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Equal Opportunity Employer