Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
PROPERTY SUPERVISOR - MULTIFAMILY
The candidate will be motivated, a go getter, have a strong work ethic and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a property supervisor for multifamily properties.
*This is NOT an onsite resident manager position.*
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Supervise a portfolio of multifamily properties
- Supervise resident managers (not all properties have resident managers)
- Visit properties often to ensure upkeep
- Inspect and ensure units are 100% ready for rent
- Coordinate with maintenance department for rent readies and general maintenance
- Responsible for advertising units for rent using craigslist and other advertising sources
- Show apartments to prospective renters during the week, evenings and on weekends
- Hold open houses during the week, evenings and on weekends to rent units
- Coordinate rental applications for approval
- Execute rental agreements with tenants
- Conduct move in and move out inspections with date stamped photographs
- Negotiate and review vendor contracts
- Review and approve vendor invoices, ensure vendor work was satisfactorily completed
- Enforce resident leases and house rules
- Ensure timely rent collections and communicate with tenants
- Create and post notices (3 day notices, 24 hour notices to enter etc.)
- Write tenant letters
- Oversee evictions and attend court hearings
- Communicate with appropriate team members in the main office on a daily basis
- Problem solving
- STRONG knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- STRONG customer service skills and team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, dependable and able to work independently
- Overtime is required as property management is not a 9 to 5 position
- Must have STRONG knowledge of Rent control Laws and property management principals
- Must have STRONG knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Must have reliable transportation, a clean driving record and evidence of auto insurance.
- HEAVY driving is required. Properties are located throughout southern California.
- Must have good credit and clean background
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a property supervisor for multifamily properties
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Generous mileage/gas allowance
Bi-lingual English-Spanish is preferred. Preference will be given to bi-lingual candidates. Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. Random drug tests are administered. Submit your resume with SALARY HISTORY for consideration to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer.