Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT & RUNNER
Do you want to learn real estate and property management? Are you energetic? Are you motivated? Do you have a can-do attitude? Do you like to drive? Do you feel that nothing is beneath you? If you answered yes to all these questions…Then this is the job for you!
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Assist and learn how to prepare tenant notices such as rent increase notices and 24 hour notices to enter.
- Drive to properties and serve tenant notices.
- Drive to properties and take photographs for the company owners.
- Show apartments to potential renters during the day, evenings and weekends
- Help in the office with filing, scanning and photo copying.
- Any other real estate or office task necessary
- Must have a positive attitude willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Must be energetic
- Must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be willing to drive all over southern California
- Must speak fluent Spanish (reading & writing)
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT AND RUNNER POSITION
Full Time Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Overtime, evenings and some weekends required
- Hourly pay depending on experience
- Performance based bonuses
- 50% paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401K and company matching
- Paid time off and sick time
- Gas allowance
Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. A pre-employment drug test may be administered.
Submit your resume for consideration to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employerreturn