Commercial Property Management
When considering the lifespan of commercial real estate, the benefits of IAG’s proactive, hands-on commercial property management philosophy can be the difference between a failed investment, and extraordinary returns.
IAG thoroughly reviews leases, understands the terms and language contained within them and their relation to the overall property, and is highly skilled in the practices of lease administration, negotiation and CAM reconciliations.
When IAG takes control of your commercial asset, some of the hands-on, “trench” style commercial property management services you can expect are:
- Thorough property inspections & reoccurring weekly property visits
- Aggressive & timely rent collection
- Individual trust bank accounts for every property
- Ability to view your trust bank account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Identifying additional revenue streams
- Comprehensive monthly reporting including operational and financial information
- In-house maintenance to reduce costs
- Lease negotiation, preparation and execution
- Preparation of detailed lease abstracts
- Tracking, calculating and processing rental increases
- CAM billings and reconciliations
- Thorough review of tenant leases to insure billings are properly calculated and lease terms are enforced
- Vendor management
- Preparation of detailed budgets
- Tenant screening including credit and background checks
- Execution of personal guarantees on all commercial leases (if applicable)
- Construction supervision and monitoring/facilitating tenant improvements
- Preparation and submission of quarterly/annual debt compliance reporting to lenders
- Review of property & general liability insurance for adequate coverage
- Property tax review and analysis for necessary appeals
- Ability for tenants to submit maintenance requests online
Don’t hesitate to allow IAG to manage your shopping center, office building or industrial property. IAG is delighted to provide references upon request. Our commercial property management portfolio can be found here.
The services described above are not inclusive of all services provided to property owners. The specific services provided to property owners will be set forth in our Commercial/Residential Management Agreement. The terms of this Agreement supersede any conflicting services/information provided herein.