Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
A real estate brokerage and property management firm headquartered in Encino is seeking a full time, experienced Transaction Coordinator & Broker Assistant. We are seeking an energetic, outgoing candidate who is passionate about their work and enjoys working with people. The candidate must be motivated, a go getter, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in closing of real estate sales transactions
- Organize transaction documents and all disclosures
- Liaison between real estate agents, escrow, title, and mortgage brokers
- Show properties when needed, field marketing calls, coordinate property tours and packages
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Create marketing campaigns & promotional events
- Update and manage the client database
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Assist broker with all sales and property management tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of internet & title searches, LoopNet, MLS etc
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong customer service skills & team player
- Able to prioritize & multiple tasks
- Proactive problem solver
- Fast paced environment; need to be quick on your feet
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends to meet deadlines
- Active CA real estate license REQUIRED
- Must have reliable transportation, a clean driving record and evidence of auto insurance.
MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a transaction coordinator Hours: Full Time 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, occasional weekends and overtime required
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Performance based bonuses
- Partially paid Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. Random drug tests are administered. Submit your resume with SALARY HISTORY for consideration to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer