Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
AR/AP Accounting Assistant
An established and growing Real Estate Management Firm based in Encino is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join its team.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running on Day 1.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Record tenant receipts against monthly charges
• Prepare and make bank deposits – remotely and/or at the branch (as necessary)
• Review, and process payments of vendor invoices.
• Enter Invoice in QuickBooks.
• Conduct weekly check runs
• Collect and open daily mails
• Ensure all W-9 files are received
• Assist with new property takeover and termination
• Process tenant billings including CAM
• Monitor tenant accounts for overages/shortages and past due amounts
• Send monthly invoices/statements to tenants
• Review lease agreements and process new move-ins in AppFolio (Property Management Software)
• Monitor cash balances and request funds from the owner or send distributions.
• Review monthly bank reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly financial statement reports which include in-depth review of general ledger and income statement, bank statement reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, creating and posting journal entries recorded to the general ledger
• Assist in annual budget preparation
• Other duties as assigned
• MUST have a minimum two years of accounting experience, preferably in a Property Management Firm
• MUST be technology savvy with use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Google docs, email, smartphone/tablet
• Proficiency/experience with AppFolio or similar property management software is PREFERRED
• MUST be a go-getter and team player
• MUST be detail-oriented and organized
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This is not an entry-level position. This position reports to the head of accounting.
**This position is full time, 9am to 6pm, and some overtime may be required **
• DOE with bonus and growth potential
• 50% paid company medical, dental and vision insurance
• Overtime pay
• Paid time off, including sick time
• Paid holidays
• 401K and employer matching contributions
• Gas reimbursement/allowance, if necessary
• Cell phone reimbursement/allowance
• Performance-based bonuses at the company’s discretion
*We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. A drug test will be administered.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your cover letter and resume to Jobs@iagpm.com and write “ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employerreturn