Careers At Ingenious Asset Group, Inc.
Real Estate Office Assistant
A property management company in Encino, CA is seeking a full-time Office and Administrative Assistant with growth potential.
• Open and distribute mail
• Visit post office
• Visit banks for deposits
• Track and order office supplies
• Other general office tasks
• 1-year experience working in an office environment is PREFERRED
• Punctual and reliable
• Must have basic computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have general office skills & knowledge including use of computer, copier, printer and scanner
• Must own a dependable vehicle and provide proof of current insurance. This position requires driving to the post office, banks and other office errands as needed on a weekly basis
• Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) is HIGHLY PREFERRED
• Compensation: $16.00 per hour
• Bonuses at the company's discretion
• 50% paid Medical, dental & vision insurance
• Paid time off and sick time
• Gas reimbursement/allowance
**This position is full time, 9am to 6pm, and some overtime may be required**
*We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
Employment is contingent on a credit and background check. A drug test will be administered.
Email your resume with the subject line “OFFICE ASSISTANT” to Jobs@iagpm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employerreturn